- ARM-EVAC 500.
- The Arm-Evac 500 is perfectly suited for high performance, cellular manufacturing activities and provides fume extraction for up to 6 workstations.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Three-color LED filter condition gauge - an easy-to-read graphical LED filter condition monitor changes from green to yellow to red as the filter becomes clogged.
- Laser-trimmed electronic air flow sensor.
- Self-calibrates to specific arm configuration - The filter monitoring system self calibrates using a membrane keypad on the front panel and an audible alarm alerts the operator when a filter change is required.
- Audible alarm alerts operator of filter change.
- Three-speed air flow adjustment - Boasts a high airflow motor pump with an effective three-stage filtration system.
- Intelligent air flow compensation motor pump speed increases as filter becomes loaded.
- Includes pre-filter, HEPA Filter & Carbon Filter and power cord.
- Power requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Size: 640mm (25")H x 400mm (15.75")W x 500mm (19.5")D.
- Sound level: 61 dBA.
- Number of inlets: Three 75mm (3").
- General purpose filter standard, additional activated carbon filter available.
- A wide variety of collection accessory options and filters are available.
- Reference no. 8889-0505-P1
- Reference Number: 8889-0505-P1
Q & A
There are no questions at this time