- The PACE WJS 100 features all the advanced process control technology you have grown to expect from PACE but with nearly twice the maximum power output to make easy work of your most challenging, high-thermal-mass or high-volume soldering applications.
- Fully programmable, loaded with features, and incorporates PACE's exclusive IntelliHeat® Control Technology.
- Special anniversary edition of PACE's renowned TD-100 Thermo-Drive® Handpiece, considered by many to be the most comfortable soldering handle available, included as standard equipment.
- IntelliHeat® Control Technology.
- Fully programmable, digital processor, LED display and keypad.
- Password lockout.
- Temp Setback and Auto-Off helps to maximize tip life and saves on power costs.
- Definable Operating Temperature Range via "Hi" and "Lo" Setting.
- Nearly twice the maximum power output increases productivity at safer, lower temperatures - even on the heaviest loads.
- Power requirements: 120 W Maximum Output, 97-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Dimensions: 104mm (4.1") H x 130mm (5.1") W x 152mm (6") D.
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5 lbs).
- Tip to Ground Resistance: 2 ohms or less.
- Calibration: Typically not needed, but system can be calibrated using PACE's Easy-Cal software feature (included in each system).
- Temperature Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD.
- Absolute Temperature Stability: 1.1°C (2°F) at idle tip temp.
- Temperature Range: 205-454°C (400-850°F).
- Tips: 1128 Series, Ultra-Performance Tip-Heater Cartridge Tips with Gold End Connector - Integral to the WJS 100 solution is a special range of gold-end tip-heater cartridges uniquely engineered to deliver maximum heat through-put to the work and increase productivity while allowing you to solder at safer, lower temperatures - even with lead-free solder *.
- Iron Stand: TD-100 Tip and Tool stand can hold up to 6 tips
- Comes standard with sponge, stay-moist well and brass wool to clean oxidation from tip
- WJS Systems are available with PACE's standard Tip and Tool Stand or with the Tip and Tool Stand with Instant-Setback that extends tip life and saves energy
- * The WJS 100 can only be used with 1128 series tips and the TD-100 Thermo-Drive® Soldering Handpiece.
- Reference number: 8007-0560
- Depth: 6
- Height: 4.1 "
- Operating Temperature: 400°F - 850°F
- Reference Number: 8007-0560
- Wattage: 120 W
- Weight: 5 lb
- Width: 5.1 "
Q & A
There are no questions at this time