- The Arm-Evac 50 is a unique, portable, cost-effective, bench-top fume extractor that provides wide area fume extraction or highly efficient source capture at two points using the optional arm attachment .
- The Arm-Evac 50 features operator adjustable airflow, quiet operation and a wide variety of filters to meet the needs of virtually any application.
- Power requirements: 115 or 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Size: 215mm (8.5")H x 330mm (13.0")W x 315mm (12.5")D.
- Sound Level: 54 dBA.
- Number of Inlets: One laminar flow, plenum inlet.
- Flow Rate: Adjustable - 152 m3/h (90 cfm) max with Plenum,.
- One Arm Adjustable: 84.5 m3/h (45 cfm) max.
- Two Arms Adjustable: 60 m3/h (30 cfm) max per arm.
- System Options: Dual Arm Accessory.
- Standard Primary Filter:General Purpose Filter.
- Filtration Options:General Purpose Filter, Cleanroom Filter, Adhesive Filter, Economy Filter.
- Reference no.8889-0050
- Shipping Weight: 15.00 lbs.
- Reference Number: 8889-0050
Q & A
There are no questions at this time