- The ST 50 is a single channel digital system featuring IntelliHeat.
- This system is packaged with the PS-90 Universal Soldering Iron and can also be used with any of 3 other optional handpieces - Tips supplied separately.
- The programmable features of the ST 50 can not be found anywhere on similarly priced systems - The ST 50 improves quality, reduces costs and eliminates the maintenance and calibration hassles associated with other systems.
- The heavy-duty, ESD safe metal housing makes this system the ideal choice for the harshest environments and the sloped face of the front panel is a standard feature for ease of use.
- An optional mounting bracket (p/n 1321-0609-P1) is available to mount the system under a workbench or shelf, preserving precious bench top space .
- Uses patented IntelliHeat Control Technology .
- Digital display and keypad .
- °C/°F temperature scales .
- Password lockout .
- Temperature setback and Auto-Off .
- Definable operating temperature range .
- ESD grounding jack .
- Stackable .
- Lead free solder compatible!
- Shipping Weight: 9.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 13.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 12.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 8.00 inches
- Replacement for: ST 45, 92-1443-00
Q & A
There are no questions at this time