- For all coin-op basketball games.
- Looks just like real pro basketballs.
- Made of durable rubber with an interior spun bladder.
- Inflate the basketball to the recommended air pressure..
- Place a piece of string around the circumference of the ball and mark the length of the circumference on the string..
- Remove the string from the ball and lay the string on a flat surface, in a straight line..
- Measure the length of the string that you have just marked to obtain the circumference of the ball..
- Divide the circumference of the ball by 3.14 to give you the diameter of the ball.
- Shipping Weight: 0.37 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 6.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.50 inches
- Circumference: 18.56 "
- Color: Multi
- Diameter: 5-1/2 "
- For Use With: Basketball Games
- Outer Diameter: 5.5 Inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
david from @ 12/26/2014 - 5:01:01 PM CST | 5 out of 5
alan from AZ @ 03/14/2013 - 10:56:56 AM CST | 5 out of 5
steve from MI @ 03/06/2013 - 2:14:14 PM CST | 3 out of 5