Item is a component in the following:
- For all coin-op basketball games.
- Looks just like real pro basketballs.
- Made of durable rubber with an interior spun bladder.
- Inflate the basketball to the recommended air pressure..
- Place a piece of string around the circumference of the ball and mark the length of the circumference on the string..
- Remove the string from the ball and lay the string on a flat surface, in a straight line..
- Measure the length of the string that you have just marked to obtain the circumference of the ball..
- Divide the circumference of the ball by 3.14 to give you the diameter of the ball.
- Bay Tek
- Innovative Concepts Entertainment (ICE)
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 9.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 3.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.50 inches
- Circumference: 22 "
- Color: Orange
- Diameter: 7 "
- For Use With: Basketball Games
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
scott from PA @ 07/25/2015 - 7:48:48 AM CST | 3 out of 5
tim from MS @ 06/30/2015 - 7:45:45 PM CST | 5 out of 5
alan from AZ @ 03/14/2013 - 10:56:56 AM CST | 5 out of 5
thomas from CO @ 09/25/2012 - 12:01:01 PM CST | 5 out of 5