Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Kit converts existing 4-1/2" Suzo-Happ trackballs to work with USB or PS/2.
- Simply replace the optic boards on the existing trackball with the included new optic boards and harness.
- Connects directly to either a USB or PS/2 port on a PC.
- Compatible with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows ME, and Apple Macintosh iMac, Power PC, with OS 8.5 or higher, Linux with USB HID support.
- No external power supply needed.
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a USB or PS/2 port and configures itself accordingly.
- Supports up to three buttons (sold separately).
- Includes both .187" and .250" terminal connectors for pushbutton switches
- Shipping Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 1.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time