- For use with the Innovolt PP15 and PP20:
- Download the Innovolt app for your Android device or iOS
- After establishing a data connection (Wi-Fi, 4G, etc.), launch the Innovolt app. If this is the first use, create a new account. If you have already created an account using the Innovolt Management Cloud, use that email and password.
- If creating a new account, you will be required to enter requested information and accept the Terms and Conditions of use
- To optically read data from an Innovolt protection appliance, select "Read Device"
- Plug the PDSA-100 into the headphone jack - the app will automatically raise the headphone volume to maximum
- If a "No Adapter Detected" message appears, ensure the reader is fully engaged in the headphone jack and the phone volume is set to maximum
- Align the adapter with the MAINS or PWR/DATA LED of your Innovolt appliance and select "Start Optical Read"
- If the optical read is successful, the screen will confirm the data is processing. If not, ensure the reader is aligned with the LED on your protection device
- The data will appear on the screen of the smart phone - additional location and equipment data may then be required at that time
- Tap the "Upload" button to transmit the data to the Innovolt Management Cloud
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Shipping Weight: 0.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 4.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.25 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.75 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time