Item is a component in the following:Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- To change the coin you wish to accept, simply lift up the retaining bracket and insert new sample coin and the mech. will accept only that coin.
- Accepts coins based on the coins diameter size, thickness, and material content.
- Dual sensors to virtually eliminate the problem of stringing.
- Output line to allow simple connection of counting meter to coin mech.
- Capable of accepting a wide variety of coins and tokens.
- Coin Dia. Size: 10mm to 31 mm (.708" to 1.22").
- Coin Thickness: 1.2mm to 3.0mm (.0472" to .1181").
- 3-way adjustable timing switch for coin output 22ms / 45ms / 65ms.
- Adjustable sensitivity to eliminate acceptance of high quality slugs.
- Easy installation into any standard 3" x 5" coin mech. application.
- Requires +12vdc
- Shipping Weight: 0.62 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 2.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 4.50 inches
- Denominations Accepted: 18mm - 31mm
Q & A
There are no questions at this time
james from IN @ 07/14/2016 - 9:02:02 AM CST | 5 out of 5
bruce from CA @ 04/18/2016 - 4:53:53 PM CST | 5 out of 5