- Used on Sigma - Ref No 66460079.
- No more coin jams - save time and money with less down time.
- Patented magnetic induction system provides an accept / reject decision within milliseconds.
- No special power supplies required.
- Easily change formats - just put the coin you want the Coin Comparitor to recognize into the sample holder and perhaps make a minor sensitivity adjustment.
- Anything that does not match the sample coin is automatically rejected.
- On-board quad optics for coin path security.
- Fast feed through of coins and good coin acceptance.
- Microcontroller for coin analysis and I/O functions.
- Fixed output credit buffering.
- Bi-color LED status indicator.
- High or low logic inhibit available via personality jumpers.
- Quick-cover and housing snap in place for easy removal and access to electronics.
- Operates on either 12V DC only or 24V AC or DC.
- Optic emulation available for all models
- Shipping Weight: 0.67 lbs.
- For Use With: Sigma Machines
- Reference Number: MC-62
- Voltage: 12 VDC
Q & A
There are no questions at this time