- HEXAFLOW Purification Process: Airistar® has developed a unique six-stage air purification process that features Melt-Blown Fiber filter media
- Stage 1: Electrostatic Pre-filter - Merv 8.
- Stage 2 & 3: Anti-microbial and Pleated Electrostatic Filters.
- Stage 4: Melt-Blown Fiber rated 99.97% down to 0.3 microns.
- Stage 5: Activated Carbon Filter (Custom VOC filters available).
- Stage 6: 1 Titanium-Coated UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Bulb
. Melt-Blown Fiber Filter Media: Melt-Blown Fiber filter media is the next generation of HEPA filter media, The Melt-Blown Fiber filter media used by Airistar® is rated to capture 99.97% of particles larger than 0.3 microns at airflow ratios that surpass traditional HEPA filter media.. Activated Carbon Filter: Airistar's multipurpose VOC filter helps eliminate unwanted gases and fumes encountered in our everyday lives.. Airflow Rates: Airflow rates of up to 500 CFM can be achieved when the unit is set to maximum blower speed.. Programmable Control Panel: The Airistar® 500 has a programmable control panel featuring personalized runtime programs and filter status bars for replacement notification*. *Filter bars are minimum guidelines for residential use, monthly visual inspections are recommended for smoking environments.. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) - Quality indoor air is essential to a healthy lifestyle. Deterioration in IAQ can be linked to many serious health concerns and can often be attributed to one of the following conditions:Inadequate outside air exchange. Microbial growth. Poor maintenance / operation of building facilities. Old, inadequate or not properly functioning ventilation systems. The continual addition of airborne contaminants such as smoke, allergens, bacteria, fumes or odors. Performance 7,500 Cubic Feet:Space: 940 sq. ft. with 8 ft. ceilings. Airflow: 500 cubic feet per minute. Rate of Change: 4.0 air changes / hour (1 unit). Performance 4,800 Cubic Feet:Space: 600 sq. ft. with 8 ft. ceilings. Airflow: 500 cubic feet per minute. Rate of Change: 6.3 air changes / hour (1 unit). Dimensions: 29" H x 13.75" W x 18" D. Weight: 70 lbs. Industrial grade casters for enhanced mobility. Load rated airflow range: 300 to 500 CFM. Maximum amp draw: 1.9 amps @ 110V
- Shipping Weight: 65.00 lbs.
Q & A
There are no questions at this time