- On March 13th, 2008 U.S. Federal Reserve Banks will begin distributing the new $5 note through commercial banks to the public .
- Changing the EPROM is easy, simply open the access cover, lift out the old EPROM chip, reinsert the new EPROM, replace the access cover and your validator is ready to accept the new U.S. $5 bill .
- Optional ICT "New Currency Ready" label to place on the validator after update
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 1.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 1.00 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time