- On March 13th, 2008 U.S. Federal Reserve Banks will begin distributing the new $5 note through commercial banks to the U.S. public .
- Start upgrading your ICT validators today and be prepared when the new $5 is released .
- Update your A6, V6, N6, S6 or P Series units via ICT's Flash Programming Modules (FPM) .
- The FPM's flash download new software directly into the Bill Validator via the included interconnect cable .
- Kit includes: Flash Programming Module with NEXGEN $5 software, Interconnect cable and ICT "New Currency Ready" label to place on validator after unit is updated
- Shipping Weight: 0.00 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Height: 0.01 inches
- Shipping Width: 0.01 inches
Q & A
There are no questions at this time